Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A part of a soft Place

Men are so terrified of female sexuality that they have to repress it or regulate it"
Esta frase es extraída del cómic de Sandman. Interesante de analizar, pues para mi, asi es como se comporta la sociedad machista.

Por otro lado, la causa del título:
A soft place is where the line between dreams and reality bends enough for them to mix up. Here, you imagine things that are not real, like in a desert or an ocean. But all of those things are part of your real needs and your real self. Therefore, here you are not who you think you are, but your real self. That's why my right pocket is filled with sand and the left one with water, for if you want me to build you an ocean, a desert or a mountain. Even you can choose a mountain at a deserted beach. Ask me what you want me to do, but please make me see if I need to build one soft place for me...

Dentro de esto, el inicio de la construcción de un soft place, pueden observarlo en:

http://dimebagblog.blogspot.com/
y lean:
Cricri era un sabio
y
apasionado, entregado, exagerado

Bueno, no escribo más por ke me muero de alergia nausea y preocupación por ke el Ipod ya no sirve...
umf 5:40 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous Seeded...

odio los soft places..

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home