Tuesday, December 13, 2005

[Luego]

- "Try me." And I never did. Maybe that's the main reason for you being like that to me.
- One Single Beer. Whiskey came instead. One shot was enough.
- The Sandman. No more voices, no more reasons for Dream to be there.
- Kronos. Lost in itself.
- Small Me Monkey. That harmless shouting little entity.
- The Whole Gathering. No more numbers for my Motion.
- The Complete Tool. Indeed I needed to forget some of those times.
- Siouxie-Mode. Never cared too much for it.
- A copy of Orchid. The Only existing one... but far from reach.
- Chess board. Came a farewell kiss. And instead I taught a friend's beloved.
- Dogville. The truth won't be never again between my fingers.
- Cup of Coffee. Forgotten in a writer's belly and spitted in a closure.
- Pool Match. Those rounded hits won't be made as promised.
- Domino Rematch. As it began, and never be there again.
- Hands Across the Water. Never to be together into the water and swim again.
- Smoke over the Echoing Third Eye. Did the journey already by myself.
- Chiapas. For then be just a rest for my ashes.

What then?
Get used to be used?

No! Fuck ME first!!!

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!

Does it really matters?
Was it really important??
Was it what you wanted???

Well... sorry for all that respect...

But Being sorry won't put Humpty Dumpty back together.
Shitty fucking mind of mine... Fuck OFF, mind!!!
Go On, Otherwise, Fuck Yourself!!!
umf 8:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home