Monday, December 19, 2005

[Nine]

From the Aeons that it shalt be, it's been only nine centuries far from it.

I were there only for the worth... and the time I do consider enough.

Nobody knows about me, I dunno about nobody... Unless I want it otherwise.

It's been always like that.

The first five centuries were for farewells and repairing attempts. None of them, latter, worked. Shame on me.

The next century was for the mother, completely.

The next was for the new ground. First getting to the roots, maybe future dwelling, to spare food and stuff. Then, taking care of the beloved son till we arrived to that place of new ground.

And it was a day full of laughter, simple jokes over the domino spots, wrong moves, high level training. Followed by the unlucky card set and unluckier hand of mine.

"Both bad lucks are mine, aces and hearts."

Phonering. Lobatt. Call End.

And the laughers came along with good luck and plenty of money.

Also remember the curiousness of the cousin orbiting the bod in a nocturnal search for a mark in my back. Found it and said nothing.

Morningrise and woke up to the handball game against Greatparent... so filled with sweaty learnings and callous laughters.

Ain't the ground perfect for all this fun?
Ain't the company perfect for all these lessons?

Gosh, I write this in hope for the day of tomorrow. For a hope that the trip back there won't make my life more difficult as it did in April.
umf 7:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home