Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Mot Majik

And the time came for glass breaking and box opening.

I denounced myself in front of my family. The whole plan. With enough details to draw a map and instructions.

The same mistake I saw and could ever regret, was the same mistake my family complained.

"Was the speech only a series of tear triggers for you?"
"Why then, did you told all that words?"
"Mere transcendence."

"Was it really worth all that work?"
"Yes, it was. I did what I planned, and mostly... as I planned."
"So was all that a plan???"
"Yes, indeed."
"A mostly expensive plan, then..."
"... And it was not noble."
"Yes... Indeed... I know... But, what's done is done."
"I'm neither blaming, nor praising, but... there must be reasons for all that."

[Yes indeed, In My Fashion.]

[Got Amended And Found you.]
[God Always Asks For You]
[Gave All Away For You]

Words Are Like Magik.
They can be black or white, but always... make things work.
umf 8:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home