Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lack


Today.
A weird one.
Late night I fell into that which we call conscience.
Conscience of knowing why the things go by the way they are. I needed help to realize why SHE answered my salutations.

"Whatsoever I’ve feared has come to life
Whatsoever I’ve fought off became my life"

I transformed myself into something I hated my whole life. Afraid of comittment. And I knew it three months later!!!

Fuck!!!

A Brown Bear with an Otter as conscience!!!

Coud you believe that an animal so tender in look could be a wicked ravage?

I can't wait no death.
I can't be this, ever again.

Do you know how big is the pain of knowing that someone you love have the burden of loads of suffering for what has done?
Do you know how much it hurts when you keep evil inside for a future use?
Have you felt that nausea?
Have you tasted the preparation for the tongue for expeling it without shouting?
Have you been close to cry painfully in front of the same person that watched you crying when everything began?
Have you ever been so conscious of the PAIN you can inflict?

Indeed I Fell on Black Days.

But black doesn't mean evil
For all the evil in the eyes, either I don't care.
Do I look like someone who cares?
umf 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home