Saturday, April 23, 2005

Don't look at me (while I'm Shedding Skin)

I followed the snake in her travel across the Mist
Then I learned I was a Worm myself
and kept me creeping in the mud.

I found new hope in between a dark red veil
But the veil was one of confusion
And tied a jail of knots in my skin.

I wade amidst the dark paths of my own words
Into a deep cave where I became a wolf of stone
With no choise but to stare at the waters run away

Here comes the tears again
Will be a rainbow after this gray sky in my eyes?
Will the silent night return to me?

Enter then the darkest of princesses,
With her words of Shadow and Deeps
With the heart of scars and stones.

It is hard to give birth to a stone
Is hard to handle with the needles and the nails
It is hard to rip the pumpkin seeds when they are gone

For me still be there Shedding Skin
And when I tore my skin appart I saw
There were marks of Chaos underneath.

For then, may the choices be made
For then, the loving trials be done
For then,
the leaving trials be lost
For then,
the living trials be post

For the past is becoming my future
with no glance to be in a present
with no hope and no deceit

For Something Wicked This Way Comes
And the Burning Times
are Watching Over Me


umf 7:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home