Friday, May 05, 2006

[10,000 Stereosensive Days]


I wish to thank 10,000 times the lady whose hair shines and cracks when her smile is shown, this means it is always curled. She is the maker of a number of joyful moments, as well as a tough caryatid for me in my life.

For it was one of the happiest days in my life, and not even a large face could tore it apart. Besides, in my fashion, I turned that face into a shorter one.

"Nothing will tear me down in this place, for it's the count for the ten thousand days"

Along came the 10,000 spiral remembrances of the weapons needed for learning, one by one the visions displayed in my eyes. The necessity for free expression, the anxiety caused by a horrid addiction, the loss of all virtue caused by excessive violation, another aspect of the paradise expelling, the desperation of staring at ourselves being consumed by our own mistakes, the creation of a huge gap between two individuals by the blame of communication lack, the reach for glory after the loss of innocence before malice. . .

And the 10,000 days came and are still in count. Came with paired views and paired sounds. Came as a journey inside the Microcosmos, more than a mere complement for the journey once begun. And tells me: Not so many days long.

And the 10,000 days will be for then gone.
umf 7:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home