Friday, September 21, 2007
AnCo.


In the Beginning I was the now called Abraxas

I grew Up and got to be the nameless human

That was when I thought I was strong and made myself an Archangel

Who quickly grew leather wings and horns of A'arpad.

Later on I was a thief of aelves, X'och, he who denies his nature.

Then, loving the burnt flowers fallen, transposed me into a Wolf of Stainward

In the meantime, found my self the blackest armor of Auda al-Qalab

Now, I am the Hunter of Marduk conscious of his prowess and his will.

What will be next? Whose turn is it?

The one that kills the dead lover, Chrysaor? I could surely destroy the world with a glance.

The one winged indomitable stallion? I would rather save the world and fly.

Choices...
Always...
Choices

umf 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home